Grandma Tips for Nails
- Eating Cauliflower is good for nails.
- Eating Garlic makes nails strong.
- If your nails are breaking then apply paste of Pomegranate leaves.
- Dip your nails in lukewarm milk for some time that will make nails beautiful.
- If you are getting burning sensation then put glycerine on the nail while going to bed.
- After making lemon juice, scrub the remaining lemon on your nails, this will make nails healthy
- Sometime we get hurt on toes – Take four drops of water and four drops of mustard oil in brass vessel, keep mixing till it forms a cream. Put that on the hurt nail, it will ease pain and new toe nail will be proper.